Vasco is a purpose-built family of variable frequency drives, designed to control and protect pumping systems based on changing pump speed. From water supply for domestic, irrigation, commercial and industrial applications, to heating and air conditioning, from filtering to pressure- washing, the VASCO range perfectly fits any new or existing application ensuring:
- energy and cost saving
- simplified installation
- longevity of pumping system
- greater reliabilityVASCO units are extremely compact and, connected to any pump on the market, will manage the operation of the pump to maintain a constant desidered physical dimension (such as pressure, flow, temperature or other). The pumping system runs only at the speed necessary to meet user’s requirements, ensuring energy savings and extending the life of the system.Vasco also provides motor protection and monitoring , such as:
- protection against overload and dry running
- integrated soft start and soft stop functions, extending the life ofthe system and reducing peak absorption
- indication of input current and supply voltage
- recording running hours and loggins errors and alarms reportedby the system
- Vasco can control a second or third pump at constant speedDOL (DOL: Direct On Line)
- connect to other VASCOs to get combined operationBody is constructed entirely of aluminum, making VASCO , with its compact dimensions, extremely solid, lightweight and easily cooled, adding to the unit’s versatility.
The degree of protection, IP55 makes it possible to install VASCO virtually anywhere, including humid and dusty envoriments; the liquid cristal illumi- nated display ensures VASCO is easy to operate and a buzzer provides an immediate indication of alarm.